Second Edition: Less Typos, Same Cringe, A Renewed Desperate Plea for Attention!
The unfortunate lovechild of an 80’s romance and a DnD-based LitRPG. A Reddit-approved parody.
Na’amah is just an average, ordinary half-succubus adopted by a warren of kobolds. But when she takes a trip to a nearby town, she discovers true love in the form of a distinguished wizard adventurer—Alatar. Life becomes complicated for Na’amah as she tries to get some alone time with the renowned hero, her forbidden fruit.
This spellbinding romance of a succubus and wizard hits all the right spots!
- Forbidden love: check
- Horrendous cover art: check
- Betrayal: check
- Love triangle: check
- Different worlds trope: check
- Ill-placed cliffhanger: check
- Shameless RPG references: double check
- Love at first sight kiss: check
- Badass heroine: check
- Love interest with a hated profession: check
- Older man, younger woman: check
- Magic: check
- Secret that can ruin everything trope: check
- Tragic love affair: check
- Smut: check
- “I can fix him” trope: check
- A stunning disregard for what people actually want: triple check
The Wizard’s Staff:
Orally Transmitted (First) Edition
Narrated by Dahlia Thomas
Moderate: physical violence, sexual content
Mild: bigotry, bullying, death, gore, profanity